- No, vaccinated people can’t shed COVID-19 vaccine spike proteins
- VERIFY: No, Congress did not pass a $25k grant for first-time homebuyers
- It’s safe to donate blood after getting the COVID-19 vaccine
- Yes, adolescents are reporting similar adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines as adults
- VERIFY: Prisoners qualify for stimulus checks, but getting them is another thing
- VERIFY: Social media bans don't violate First Amendment, here's why
- Claim that there’s a national chicken shortage needs context
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- We tracked down a serial robocaller. This is what he said.
- Juvenile reported missing in Carlisle
- Pandemic gives boost as more states move to digital IDs
- US pipeline company halts some operations after cyberattack
- EXPLAINER: Did US hiring slow because of a ‘labor shortage’?
- 'He was exactly what we needed' | Obama's family dog Bo dies from cancer
- NHL relaxing virus protocols for vaccinated playoff teams
- Iconic 1980s music video star and actress Tawny Kitaen dead at 59
- Bomb kills at least 30 near girls' school in Afghan capital
- Pa. Department of Health provides update on coronavirus: 2,610 new cases, over 9.1 million vaccinations given
- Hospitals give out doses of antidote to fight opioid crisis
- Man struck and killed by vehicle in Adams County
- CDC warns coronavirus can spread beyond 6 feet in certain conditions
- Hemingway look-alike contest returns to Florida Keys
- Washington Post says Justice Department secretly obtained reporters' phone records
- What to expect from 'Vax Live' fundraiser Saturday