- 'They saved lives' | DC Marine supports effort to bring Afghan interpreters to Fort Lee
- Governor Wolf says his position on voter identification 'has not changed' and that he's against anything that would 'suppress the vote'
- Pelosi says 'deadly serious' Jan. 6 probe to go without GOP
- US diplomat worried about pandemic, food supply in North Korea
- State Representative Margo Davidson charged with filing fraudulent expense reports, hindering prosecution
- VERIFY: No, Nancy Pelosi didn't have a role in deploying the National Guard on January 6
- US officials to announce new $3B community grant program
- Gen. Milley says Taliban appear to have 'strategic momentum'
- Federal judge blocks Arkansas law banning gender confirming healthcare for trans youth
- Pelosi bars Trump allies from Jan. 6 probe, GOP may boycott
- Jill Biden to stop in Alaska on her way to Tokyo Olympics
- McConnell urges Americans: 'get vaccinated' or risk shutdown
- 'If anybody is lying here, senator, it's you:' Fauci, Rand Paul argue at COVID hearing
- Trump inaugural committee head accused of being UAE agent
- Reports: Pelosi aide, White House official test positive for COVID despite being vaccinated
- Marjorie Taylor Greene temporarily suspended from Twitter due to COVID-19 misinformation