ST. LOUIS — With the sports world, and most of the rest of the world, shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 5 On Your Side Sports is filling the void.
Sports director Frank Cusumano and producer Corey Miller are going live on social media every week to take questions, have some fun and just talk sports. We're then turning that live broadcast into an episode of what we're calling "Sports Plus At Home".
In Episode 10, we look at the latest news from the Cardinals and Blues as practices begin and COVID-19 questions still loom large and take a look at our list of most intimidating St. Louis athletes. Be sure to download, subscribe, rate and review us wherever you get you podcasts.
From Cardinals to the Blues, Mizzou to locals excelling on the big stage of the NBA, the Sports Plus Podcast has you covered.
Have something you want us to talk about? Let us know on social media!
The podcast is hosted and produced by sports producer and reporter Corey Miller and features a rotation of guests, including Frank Cusumano, Mike Bush, Ahmad Hicks, Hanna Yates and others.
You can listen to the latest episodes in the player above or by clicking here.
KSDK's Sports Plus Podcast is available for free on all podcast apps and services.
Make sure to subscribe to get the latest episode as soon as it drops.
Take a listen and let us know what you think! Send us your thoughts, comments and topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports Plus Podcast Rewind episodes:
- Mike Bush looks back on a Sports Plus interview with John Wooden
- Mike Bush and Stan Musial talk hitting and harmonicas on the Sports Plus couch
- Steve Carlton talks about learning slider, trade from Cardinals on classic Sports Plus episode
- Mike Bush remembers a classic interview with the legendary Jack Buck
- Mike Bush remembers when Harry Caray visited Sports Plus in 1993
- Sports Plus Podcast Rewind: Bob Gibson