Even if you're battling the scale, you don't have to give up all those sweet treats. Below is a health-friendly version of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups to keep your sweet tooth satisfied.
Peanut Butter Cup Delites (Makes about 8)
• 2 tblsp grass fed butter
• 2 tblsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 4 tblsp virgin & unrefined coconut oil
• 2 tblsp natural peanut butter
• 1 tblsp Truvia
1. Mix in measuring cup: Butter, Coconut Oil, Natural Peanut Butter
2. Microwave until melted (usually 50 seconds)
3. Slowly add Cocoa Powder & Truvia - Blend until smooth.
4. Now pour into your silicone cupcake molds.
5. Put in freezer for an hour. Take out of the mold & put into a zip lock bag or container and keep in frig. Will last a week.