HARRISBURG, Pa. — Walking around the Pennsylvania Farm Show this year could make you pretty hungry.
Luckily, the Food Court has plenty of options for anyone looking for a quick and delicious bite.
And it's opening a day early.
On Friday, the Pa. Farm Show Food Court opens its doors at noon to 9 p.m. and will have free parking for guests.
Featured menu items at the Food Court this year include:
- PA FFA Foundation – Apple pie pizza, sourced by Knouse Foods
- PennAg Industries – Hemp tea, pulled pork nachos, chicken breast sandwiches, chicken tenders
- PA Beekeepers Assoc. – Freshly-made waffles with Pa.-produced honey and honey ice cream drizzled with honey and produced by Halls and Longacres.
- PA Cooperative Potato Growers – Potato donuts, baked potatoes, pierogis
- PA Dairymen’s Association – Milkshakes, cheese cubes, and grilled cheese sandwiches
- State Horticultural Association of PA – Apple cotton candy
- Mushroom Farmers of PA – Blended mushroom steakhouse burger, shredded Portobello nachos, breaded whole white mushrooms, portabella jerky, mushroom crumble
- Pennsylvania Livestock Association – the Flying Porker BBQ sandwich
The full Food Court menu, hours and information about producer organizations and their sales can be found at FarmShow.PA.gov.
The Pennsylvania Farm Show is the Pennsylvania State Fair and the nation’s largest indoor agricultural event, featuring 12,000 competitive exhibits, nearly 6,000 animals and 275 commercial exhibitors.