LANCASTER COUNTY – Tickets are sold out for the ‘Taste the World’ walking and sampling tour in Columbia.
The ‘Taste the World’ tours are in their 10th season and usually focus on eateries in Lancaster City. This year the tour organizers will take their successful event to Columbia, Lancaster County for the first time on June 28th.
With your taste the world passport, you will receive servings from the following Columbia restaurants:
- Cafe 301 – exceptional soul rolls
- Garth - coffee with whipped cream, and pastry
- Hinkle’s Restaurant - chicken and dumpling soup
- Kristen’s Katering and Karry-Out - jambalaya, bleu cheese potato salad, and key lime cheesecake
- Rocky’s BBQ - pulled pork slider and mac & cheese
- Rose’s Deli & More - the shifter
- Starview Brews - samples of beer and housemade jerky
- The Spot - fish and mac & cheese, with cornbread
- Union Station Grill - crab fries
The tour begins at Columbia Creative Factory and will run from 5:30PM–8:30PM.
Click here to sign-up for the waiting list for the Taste the World Columbia walking and sampling tour.