YORK — Fire crews extinguished a fire on the 800 block of East Philadelphia Street Monday morning, according to emergency dispatch reports.
The fire was first reported shortly after 9 a.m.
Fire officials say the fire originated on the third floor of the structure. The occupant was cooking and started a grease fire.
One woman was taken to the hospital for precautionary treatment of smoke inhalation, fire officials say. No other injuries were reported.
The damage was confined to the third floor, except for water damage to the first and second floors, fire officials say.
Four adults and one child were displaced, according to fire officials.