YORK, Pa. -- Nineteen newly elected York County officials were sworn into office. The oaths of office ceremony featured remarks from York County President Judge Stephen Linebaugh among others.
County Commissioner Susan Byrnes is excited to serve.
"I'd like to make a difference. I'm going to do that by working with the people inside county government. We have tremendous leaders. I'm also going to look to some community leaders and businesses and individuals to make this county a better place," says Byrnes.
Oaths of office were administered to the following:
- Joseph C. Adams, President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- John S. Kennedy, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- Maria Musti Cook, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- Michael W. Flannelly, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- Christopher Menges, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- Barry L. Bloss, Jr., Magisterial District Judge
- John H. Fishel, Magisterial District Judge
- Linda L. Williams, Magisterial District Judge
- Jennifer J.P. Clancy, Magisterial District Judge
- Laura S. Manifold, Magisterial District Judge
- James H. Morgan, Magisterial District Judge
- Susan P. Byrnes, Commissioner
- Douglas Hoke, Commissioner
- Christopher B. Reilly, Commissioner
- Richard P. Keuerleber, Sheriff
- Barbara L. Bair, Treasurer
- Donald R. O'Shell, Clerk of Courts
- Bradley C. Jacobs, Register of Wills & Clerk of Orphan's Court
- Pamela S. Lee, Prothonotary