With Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine having announced a ban of mass gatherings of more than 100 people due to concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), Cleveland State's Wolstein Center has announced a series of schedule changes through April 5.
The venue's changes include the cancellation of Sesame Street Live! Let's Party!, which had been scheduled for April 4-5. Additionally, the March 21 Erykah Badu concert has been postponed until Nov. 6.
The full list of schedule changes are as follows:
- March 14, OHSAA Regional High School Boys Basketball Finals – Postponed
- March 21, 2020, Erykah Badu – Postponed, New Date November 6, 2020.
- March 26-28, 2020 – FIRST Robotics – Postponed
- March 29, 2020 – Winter Jam – Cancelled
- April, 4-5, 2020 – Sesame Street Live – Let’s Party! – Canceled
Refunds for any canceled or postponed events can be obtained via the following methods:
- Tickets purchased with a credit card online, in person or by phone – Call 1-888-324-5849
- Tickets purchased via cash must be refunded at the Wolstein Center Box Office, Monday – Friday , 12PM – 6PM
- If a show re-schedules, all refunds must be requested prior to the show date. Refunds after the new show date will not be accepted.
"Our top priority is always the health and safety of our participants, guests, fans and employees," the Wolstein Center said in a statement. "As we continue to closely monitor the situation, we remain focused on upgraded cleaning of the building and preventative measures in the front and back of the house. Our staff, partners and guests are encouraged to follow standard health precautions, such as consistent hand washing. We encourage individuals who are sick to stay at home."