DAUPHIN COUNTY, Pa. — The holiday season is finally here, and The Pennsylvania Christmas and Gift Show went big.
Over 500 specialty shops will be featured inside the PA Farm Show Complex—its largest year to date—including live entertainment, special events and more.
This year, the show will be hosting Collen Christian Baker, known for decorating both the White House and the Pennsylvania's Governors Mansion, to talk about many of the holiday gifts and decorations people can find.
The show kicked off on Wednesday, Nov. 11 and will run until Saturday, Dec. 4.
Highlights of this year's show include:
- Girls' Night Out on Friday, Dec. 2, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., with discounted admission and drinks, fantastic door prizes and music
- Deck the Paws dog holiday fashion show on Saturday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m., featuring adoptable dogs from Canine Rescue of Central PA
- Merry Money gift card drawings, loaded with $100 to use at any one show vendor
- Winter Wonderland of fresh-cut Christmas trees and high-tech lighting at the show's North Hall entrance
- Christmas Tree Lane, filled with more than two dozen trees decorated by show vendors
- Holiday Spirits for adults ages 21 and over and a Christmas Dinner Banquet Buffet (both cashless only)
- Santa Land in the Northeast Hall, for photos with the jolly fellow
- Children's Workshops & Kids Korner, where kids can play and create
- Model Trains Display running on a 120-foot track
- Live entertainment stage featuring local musicians, dance groups and school bands
- Ship From the Show: send gifts directly from the full-service U.S. Post Office located within the show
For more information about tickets and a full list of events, click here.